Friday 15 January 2010

Why can't I see my uploaded video?!?

Everytime I record a video, it plays perfectly on the camera, however whenever I upload it to the computer and play it..I can't see the darn thing! I can only hear whatever is happening in the video. Also when I upload it...i see it in the Pictures part of the uploads. Can someone PLEASE tell me WHY this isn't working!!!!

Best Answer

It may be recorded in a format that your computer does not understand. Try downloading "Any Video Converter" from Cnet.com/downloads. Just click "add file", select ".wmv or other computer format" from the dropdown list and click "convert". Then see if your computer can read that. If not, It could be a problem with your camera.

[URL Truncated]
Totally safe if you are concerned about that :)

Answer by Jared O on 15 Jan 2010 02:48:01

One reason could be that your cameras file type is not compatible with your media player.

Example. Your camera might shoot in MPEG4 and therefore will not play in Windows media player. MPEG4 will play in Quicktime.

Answer by snowwillow20 on 15 Jan 2010 04:24:35

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment