Wednesday 13 January 2010

I have a Nikon S210, How do I transfer the photos from the camera to memory card?

I have a Nikon S210 and I have photos both in the camera memory and a memory card. When the card is in the camera I could only see the photos on the memory card. I have to take out the memory card to see the photos in the camera memory.

My question is, how do I see the photos in the camera's memory when I have the memory card in? And also, how do I transfer all the photos from the camera's memory to the memory card?

If anyone has the same camera or a similar one, i need step by step, I'm no good with cameras.

Best Answer

Go in playback menu (page 93 of your manual), scroll down and select "Copy" (page 97). Choose camera to internal or vice-versa. Then select images (note there are some restrictions on what you can view and transfer - read bottom of page 97).
Also you cannot view image in your internal memory if card is inserted and vice versa (explained in page 26). If you have memory card I suggest you move all picture into it and leave it inserted.
Hope this helps.

Answer by Yoorala on 09 Jan 2010 05:24:19

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment