Wednesday 13 January 2010

What Kind Of Digital Camera Should I get?

I would like a pink digital camera, with on of those dials at the top, where you can change it to stuff like, camera, video or nightmode.
Sorta like this one
C:UsersOwnerDesktopPicturesmyxtechnology-koadak-easyshare-c180.jpg

Cannon! Depending On What You Will Be Photographing..

Answer by Courtney on 10 Jan 2010 09:49:20
Best Answer

I've owned kodaks and canons. The kodak had some manual controls but still felt like it was really for beginners of photography. The Canon s3is (my current cam) has a little more controls and feels less like a beginner camera. Features I like to look for are the ability to use AA batteries as these are easily found whereas you may not always be near an outlet to charge your batteries. Also, the zoom (optical) . it's so much fun to be able to zoom in on something far away. My kodak had a 10x and I think the Canon I have has 12x. They make them much larger nowadays, really if you can find one with a 5 or 6x you may be happy but it's hard to tell what one person favors and another may not.

Here's a pink Canon camera on amazon:

[URL Truncated]

it uses AA batteries but only has a 4x zoom. Depending on your subject of choice this may or may not be sufficient for your needs. For a beginner I think it's a decent camera (I assume you are a beginner only because color seems to be the biggest factor for you)

good luck!

Answer by rusty shakleford on 10 Jan 2010 09:56:12

THE PINK PL50 samsung. PL50 is way better and is very easy to use and cheap!

Answer by folklaw62 on 11 Jan 2010 01:34:52

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment