Wednesday 13 January 2010

what kind of camera bag to get for new Nikon ?

I got a Nikon D40 for christmas and a lowepro camera bag to go with it, but it seemed to snug and I decided to return it and get a new bag with more space. The camera bag I got for christmas was this one: [URL Truncated]

It fit my camera, but I couldnt figure out how extra lenses would fit in there, which it says it does, and it was hard to get the strap in once the camera was in in order to zip it shut.

I was wondering if anybody who owns a nikon camera has a bag that works well with the camera along with extra pieces ?? I just want a bag that is bigger with more room for other camera parts. If anyone does have a bag in mind, please provide a link to where I could find it. thank you!

Go for a lowepro bag. I would just try finding another size. My mom has always purchased this brand and has been very pleased. They are good quality, have a good warrenty and contain some good features.

Good Luck

Mike

Answer by Michael on 07 Jan 2010 08:36:11

Get a Fogg bag. Many of them are more expensive than your camera, but they are the best available.

[URL Truncated]

Answer by Ben Dover on 07 Jan 2010 08:39:59
Best Answer

One never has got enough bags.
Problem is I don't know what you really want. It's a very personal item to choose. I may not like certain kind of bag, but it may be your best choice.

An important thing is knowing what you want, for what and how.

The best way of choosing a bag is looking at manufacturer sites, compare them and visit the camera store (for buying or for seeing what they've got there). Buying it online without having seen it or tried it is a bit risky.
I find tamrac and lowepro bags very good and with a good price.

[URL Truncated]
[URL Truncated]

Answer by Flugzeug on 07 Jan 2010 09:13:49

There are so many brands out there - I use Tamrac.

Answer by Jim A on 07 Jan 2010 09:37:50

I suggest Nikon Digital & Film SLR System Case Gadget Bag

[URL Truncated]

Answer by Michell on 07 Jan 2010 09:50:20

I have a small tamrac bag which I love - it holds one camera with normal lens, plus an extra zoom lens, and accessories (shutter release cable, some filters, batteries, lens paper and fluid).

I also have a slightly larger tamrac bag that holds a little more (but it's not as nice as my small bag).

a camera bag is a very personal choice. I like small rectangular ones, but some people like zoom pouches, big shoulder bags, or backpacks. We can't answer this question for you. YOU have to decide what equipment you want to carry around, and then choose the bag based on that. If you have a body and 3 lenses, then you will need to look for a bag that can carry a body and 3 lenses. If you have one lens and a flash, then look for a bag that carries just one camera, lens, and a flash.

Answer by mister-damus on 07 Jan 2010 02:29:28

Lowe pro is excellent for camera bags. However I use a beat up back pack with a towel wrapped around camera for bumps. Why advertise to thieves what I'm carrying?

Answer by Vintage Music on 07 Jan 2010 03:35:20

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment