Wednesday 13 January 2010

Why are some people photogenic and others aren't?

I know some really attractive people who look horrible in photos and others who are not so attractive but look gorgeous in photos.
Why does this happen? Why are some people photogenic?

Best Answer

Some good theories:
[URL Truncated]

A how-to video:
[URL Truncated]

You are absolutely correct. Some people who look great on screen look very ordinary in real life. I lived in So Cal and worked near the entertainment areas and often had to do double takes when someone pointed out there goes a movie or TV star. When I saw them up close I often said to myself "that guy or gal looks just like a regular person".

Even still models look diferent when they move. I notice that striking models often look very "average" when seen in motion or in real life.

Answer by Roy on 11 Jan 2010 01:45:17

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment