Wednesday 13 January 2010

Where can I get my Canon SLR repaired? The warranty is up so I have to pay for the repair?

The warranty's over so where can I go to get it repaired?

I've tried to find Canon stores nearby but don't see any .. I live in Los Angeles, would Best Buy fix it for me even if I didn't get it from there?

All I need is the pins to be fixed

Best Answer

If Best Buy does camera repair yes - you know they will charge you so yes. Otherwise any reliable camera repair shop should be able to help or recommend.

Answer by Jim A on 08 Jan 2010 11:52:19

I doubt that Best Buy repairs cameras.

A list of Canon Authorized Service Centers should be in the back of the Owner's Manual for your camera.

You can call Canon at 1-800-652-2666 or email them at carecenter@cits.canon.com

Garrys Camera Repair in Illinois might be worth checking. He only lists 2 models of Canon DSLRs on his repair list but you could email him at garryscamera@yahoo.com He shows a $155.00 charge + $8.00 for shipping and handling. His site is [URL Truncated]

Answer by Edwin on 09 Jan 2010 02:12:16

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment