Friday 15 January 2010

Need memory card help!?

Alright, so I just got a new SD card for my Canon hf200. (Sandisk Extreme III Class 6) It worked fine, until I formatted it. Now it won't work at all in the camcorder. I keep getting a "Initialize in the Camcorder" error. Now even though I do this, it still won't work. Formatting SD cards in the past was never a problem, but now all of a sudden it is. Can anyone help? I've been at this for 3 hours now with no progress.

Best Answer

you should always format the card with the camera, not with your computer, because your computer doesn't know what File system your camera needs.
You should still be able to put the card into the camera, and format the card with the camera. if this doesn't work, I would call Canon's support and ask them for suggestions.

Answer by ERIC on 11 Jan 2010 12:52:25

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment