Friday 15 January 2010

Digital camera help, please!?

I own a POLAROID A500 5.1 MP Digital CAMERA. I think those two dots on the front of the camera are audio mics, however, when I playback my records, I can't hear anything. Is there a way I can make this work? Are the speakers, perhaps, clogged?


Help, please!

Thanks.
Do I have to have the software to transfer pictures and videos to my computer?
Thank you.
Another question, how to retrieve those pictures from my computer. I can't find the drive. I went to "My Computer" and I just cannot find it.

Best Answer

If you are talking about playback on the camera, probably not. It is common that you can't hear audio on playback in camera, but audio should work when played back on a computer.

Edit: If you have Windows XP or better, the Camera and Scanner wizard should be able to pull both photos and video via USB. If you have a card reader (better option, as it transfers much faster) you can use any program to transfer the files.

Answer by Caoedhen on 07 Jan 2010 06:57:21

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment