Wednesday 13 January 2010

How do I make e(Bracketing/Flash) available on my Nikon D90?

I just recently bought a Nikon D90 and was gifted a SB-600 flash strobe. I'm trying to make it flash separately(Wireless from the camera so that i have no shadows in the background. Every source that i look at tells me that i need to change the settings for the flash control. Finding it is not my problem, my problem is that i see it but the letters are grey instead of white like everything else and i can't click on them. So is there a setting that needs to be changed in another folder or section of the camera. I've been planning photo-shoots booked for the next week and i don't know how fix my dilemma. Thanks

All that information is in the two manuals you got with your D90 and SB600.

If you follow the instructions exactly, you will be successful.

If you are still having problems, you can call Nikon 800.NIKON-UX

Answer by fhotoace on 07 Jan 2010 12:22:14

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment